Feb 24, 2024
Roblox Username:

disjfijasjiad​

Discord ID (N/A)

REPORTING CONTENTS:

Staff Username:

Discord Username or ID:epicmart#0

Description Of the Incident:
I was framed for something I didn't do and banned. This is not a banned appeal by any means, but what I'm trying to convey is that I was banned that day.

t even online that day, which doesn't add up in my opinion. I think this was an unfair use of power against a player like me who just wants to RP in

Perris, California​

like everyone else. These are the types of admins that must be replaced. I just hope this can hopefully fix the Mod community because I've seen many Mods who think they can abuse their power. I just want this to be fixed and dealt with. I have all respect for Mods, but there are some mods who frame without actual evidence, and my evidence is the two clips; they all represent different timings, while one had a username and the other did not, which did not add up. There must be a mistake, and this must be thoroughly investigated because the use of evidence against me was nefarious and did not support my case. I simply want this Mod to pay for his nafarious actions.

Committed Offenses:1x SIM 1x LTAA 1x LTAP

Time of Occurrence: I don't recall this incident i just joined the game just to see i am banned intel 2320.
Additional members involved/witnessing:A few sheriff but i dont know the usernames for they didn't provide enough evidence in clips to suggest any witness.

(Attach a video/picture in this message)https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/23evexbWTyzv-V/d13375TDSHgo?invite=cr-MSxOR0ksMjA5NTA0ODEzLA https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/23eiGQlL1RyFWC/d13374xmNAwf?invite=cr-MSx6MHosMTcwNTMxNTUs

Greetings @RussianVCT ,

We extend our apologies if this incident has caused any stress or dissatisfaction. Currently, we are conducting further investigation into this matter and will provide you with an update soon. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

This matter will be looked into at the earliest,

Upvote 0
Greetings @RussianVCT ,

APPEAL REJECTED
After reviewing the evidence and conducting a thorough investigation, i have come to the conclusion that the staff member in question has not violated any code of misconduct.
This case is closed.

- For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Cheers,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.