Buddy200916

Gold VIP
Apr 27, 2024
Roblox Username: Buddy200916
Discord ID: buddy200916_20400 [ i believe this is my ID]
Your RP Name: Forgot

Ban Length: permanently
Banning Staff Member: valenzuela1022#0

To start what i did was very stupid. to this day i am deeply sorry to my fullest extent. what i said was completely out of line and i am deeply sorry for that insult towards another player. I understand it was a bad thing i said but moderators i hope you consider my apology and unban me. i would like to get back into the game and renew my gold subscription because i only had it for a day as well as i got it for my birthday. moderators once again i am deeply sorry for what i have done and i hope you consider unbanning me.

Time of Occurrence 4/29/2024 3:53:51 AM
Additional members involved/witnessing There was one RPD cop who saw me and clipped me saying it forgot his username

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Your ban appeal has been accepted and you are placed on a One-Strike Policy, this policy will last 42 Days / 6 Weeks. If you are found committing a violation of any kind during this time period your ban will be reinstated permanently.

- This is a rare chance you have been given and we ask you do not hurt our trust by granting this.
- Should you accept you will then be on a One Strike Policy for the time listed above.

Please reply in this thread that you accept this one-strike policy.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Reactions: Buddy200916
Upvote 0
Your ban appeal has been accepted and you are placed on a One-Strike Policy, this policy will last 42 Days / 6 Weeks. If you are found committing a violation of any kind during this time period your ban will be reinstated permanently.

- This is a rare chance you have been given and we ask you do not hurt our trust by granting this.
- Should you accept you will then be on a One Strike Policy for the time listed above.

Thank you sir i do understand

Upvote 0

It says i am still banned on the roblox game

Upvote 0

Yes I accept One-Strike Policy

Reactions: devvy
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.