Aug 31, 2023
Roblox Username: Apoc2Travel1
Discord ID (Ex. 709881578058285127): 832762274548285502
Your RP Name: David Blackwell

Ban Length: Perm Ban
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):

Ban Reason: FRP, GTA-D, NITRP, RTAA
Why I should be unbanned:

#1 FRP: I Have not FRPed, I've been pulled over 2 times in a span of 1 hour by Barstow Police and California Highway Patrol. I have respected the police and tried not to takeoff.

#2 GTA-D: I had no idea that stealing civilian vehicles was a punishable offense. I thought this only applied to law enforcement vehicles because most of the time Police vehicles have been reported stolen every time. I was only driving a stolen sports-car, which the owner was dead and left abondond in the middle of the street since I lost my car.

#3 NITRP: I didn't even disturb or ruined other roleplays, I was only driving around as the police was looking for me. I was finally spotted by a helicopter by CHP. Not once have I ruined a roleplay, EVER.

#4 RTAA: When my car glitched due to the rendering glitch in the server, my car got tilted on one left front wheel, glitched into the ground. Then my screen turned black before reappearing falling though the ground before switching teams, and at the wrong time, the moderator jailed me, which interrupted a police chase for no reason.

Time of Occurrence:
4/5/2024, 11:30:26 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Moderator only
Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

Your ban appeal has been accepted and you are placed on a One-Strike Policy, this policy will last 28 Days / 4 Weeks. If you are found committing a violation of any kind during this time period your ban will be reinstated permanently.

- This is a rare chance you have been given and we ask you do not hurt our trust by granting this.
- Should you accept you will then be on a One Strike Policy for the time listed above.

Please reply in this thread that you accept this one-strike policy.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.