Titanium VIP
May 13, 2023
Roblox Username: TheMostAverageJoe
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): randomrobloxuser#9827
Your RP Name: Roy Woods (R. Wood)

Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: talktothefinger

Discord Username of the player you're reporting: Unknown

Video Evidence: https://streamable.com/skbwz7

Give us an Incident Description: User talktothefinger was repeatedly running into people with their mail truck, interrupting RP, and trying to steal vehicles (not in video). In the video, you can see me conducting a traffic stop on him to confront them about it. During the traffic stop, you can see them in no certain terms admitting to NIRP, saying, "oh ur right, i dont have any intent to roleplay cause this game is mid." Also seen on the video, the user repeatedly makes vulgar remarks and bypasses the chat filter.

What rules / offences did the player break: Rules 1, 1.1, 1.2, 2, 5, 5.1, 7, 9, 9.3, and 12 because the account seems an awful like an alt.

How long do you think the player be punished for: Permanent ban because the user has admitted they never intend to roleplay or contribute to the game or community in any meaningful way. Additionally, as I speculated above, I believe that it may be an alt account.

Time of Occurrence: 10:18:10 PM EST on June 5, 2023
Additional members involved/witnessing: None I have the usernames on record of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for reaching out to the Mountain Interactive Team Regarding your player report. 

Your report is currently in Pending Further Review while we review all the information posted above and come up with a conclusion.  Please be patient while our Moderation team works around the clock to handle situations like this.

Screenshot 2023-05-31 182613.png

Upvote 0
Thank you for reaching out to the Mountain Interactive Team Regarding your player report. 

Your report has been denied!  After reviewing the video clip that you have provided, I have deemed necessary to deny this player report for the following reasons: 
No Valid Evidence showing the reported player VDM'ing community members. I also do not see the said user bypassing any systems. 

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to reach out to a member of the Moderation Team.

Screenshot 2023-05-31 182710.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.