Status
Not open for further replies.

howtochangeuser

• Apr 26, 2023
    Roblox Username: HulksmashJaxon10
    Discord ID: 1218779351986868257
    Your RP Name: Unsure as this was like 3 months ago

Ban Length: Permanent
    Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @659222577918771200 (Banned?)

Ban Reason:
    "Yea we aren't doing this, don't think about appealing it"
    Why I should be unbanned: ..I quite literally didn't do anything? I was also banned by a trial mod (I'm unsure of this), cant even find their Discord ID.

Time of Occurrence:
    2/4/2024 (MM/DD/YY)
    Additional members involved/witnessing: Everyone that was in main chat on 2/4/2024, I also searched through all my DM's and couldn't find a single witness

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: (Y/N) Y

Last edited:
    I personally can't comment on this as I was the one that banned you, and in my honest opinion no talk like that should ever happen especially in a general chat of a discord server. (+ I was the one that did the ban so there would 100% be bias if I handle it, this ticket will be open for any staff or above to take)
    @Rafifplayergaming

Upvote 0
    Greetings,

We've never heard of this "younger brother with a shared computer" excuse in awhile.
    This appeal will be declined, you've took an inappropriate time to appeal for such ban.

Kindly send a video-proof of this appeal, with an apology that this wouldn't occur again.
    Send this to [email protected], CC: [email protected]

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.