Not open for further replies.

ethvq

Feb 6, 2024
Roblox Username: ethvq
Discord Username: ethvqx
Your RP Name: Ethan Hunt

Ban Length: permanently.
Banning Staff Member: ash.z#0

Ban Reason: Alting on Discord (3 Accounts)
Why I should be unbanned: I have only one discord account (listed above) and have not made any other ones. I was fully unaware of this ban until i saw this in January of 2023 and was stunned.

Time of Occurrence:
12/10/2023 1:01:40 AM
Additional members involved/witnessing: none

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

Yes, I can explain this. So yesterday Ash sent a picture of the same accounts made 1 min apart from each other. And I don't know how you can make 3 accounts all in 1 min with I'm assuming with emails. Does this even seem humanly possible?

Upvote 0
I have figured something out about discord. If you don't have an account and you go onto discord, It automatically creates a "guest" account. Only happens if you don't have discord/a verified email address for discord. I'm not sure if this is what happend with me but it seems likely.

Upvote 0
APPEAL CLOSED

Upvote 0
Roblox User: SuperGaming_911
Discord name: KotBall
Ban reason: Wearing FBI gear.
Ban length: permanently.

reason why I should be unbanned: I was banned 4 weeks ago I learned my lesson on why I cannot be wearing any sort of Perris police/ agency gear or use any of the guns weapons. I do apoligise on the behalf on what I did wrong, I can promise what I will not be doing stuff like this if I get unbanned.

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules? Y

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.