Titanium VIP
  • Jun 5, 2023
    Roblox Username: Vampz_Valk
    Discord ID: 731139872726974506
    Your RP Name: Wes Carter

Ban Length: Temp | Two days
    Banning Staff Member:
    Ronitp831

Ban Reason: FRP | Stuck someone under the map because they were FRPing and kept trying to glitch my cuffs and preventing me from putting them in the car.
    Why I should be unbanned: The whole reason I stuck the user under the map was because he was trying to glitch my cuffs and was preventing me from walking and putting him in the car. I had another officer with me, that was the Moderator. The Moderator, Ronitp, told me that I shouldn't do it and yet I still did. I should of listened to him, and I shouldn't of put the dude in the ground. I let him get the best of me, and I shouldn't of. If I would of just let it go instead of escalating it, the outcome could of been very different. He would of been the one getting punished instead of both of us. I understand what I did was wrong, and I intend to do better in the future by not letting people get the best of me, and instead letting it go and let a Moderator or staff member handle it. While the dude I put in the ground FRPed, I also also FRPed which ended up in me getting punished too. Once again, I intend to do better in the future and to handle it professionally.

Time of Occurrence:
    10:00 PM EST - 10:30 PM EST (Somewhere between there.)
    Additional members involved/witnessing: The dude I put in the ground. I think he got a warning but I'm not sure of his user.

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Greetings,

Apologies for the late response,
    Your ban in-correlation to FRP will be recorded as appealed in your profile.

Upvote 0