Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiIIing_Gamer

Apr 9, 2023
Roblox Username: ChiIIing_Gamer (My username uses uppercase i's instead of l's, recommend copy and paste.)
Discord ID : 849777323599331348
Your RP Name: Ryan Dalton

Ban Length: permanent
Banning Staff Member : Unknown

Ban Reason: Unknown,
I was not provided a ban reason when I was banned from the discord.
Why I should be unbanned: I feel like my ban was pretty unjust, considering the fact that I wasn't provided a ban reason, and to this day still don't know what I did wrong. I wasn't even active in the main server, I just used it for development news and to stay whitelisted in game.

Time of Occurrence:
approximately 264 days ago, June 7th, 2023, maybe earlier by a day or so. (my first dm to my friend talking about it)
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

P.S. I apologize for having so little information to present, it's been a long time. And sorry for waiting so long to make the appeal, gave up on the game after being banned.

APPEAL UNDER REVIEW

Good evening, I am the Moderator reviewing this appeal for right now, please hold on while your appeal is investigated. We thank you for your patience.
For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

iamdaonetofly

Upvote 0
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Your ban appeal has been accepted and you are placed on a One-Strike Policy, this policy will last 28 Days / 4 Weeks. If you are found committing a violation of any kind during this time period your ban will be reinstated permanently.

This is a rare chance you have been given and we ask you do not hurt our trust by granting this.

Please state in a post that you agree to abide by this policy.
Should you accept you will then be on a One Strike Policy for the time listed above.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

iamdaonetofly

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.