Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanbuzz69

Feb 28, 2024
Roblox Username: Tanbuzz69
Discord ID: WalkingLickz#9120
Your RP Name: N/A

Ban Length: permanent https://simpleadm.in/banlist
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @goldencrusaderg.#0

Ban Reason: I-RDMx4
Why I should be reinstated: I was rejoining a new server at the time. I left my room and when I returned I noticed my little brother had RDM'D a few people (didn't know how many at time). I then was banned for RDM. I understand that it is my fault I'm responsible for ensuring this doesn't take place and would like to be given the opportunity to be unbanned. I have no previous warnings, kicks or bans for anything. I like the mountain interactive community and enjoy the positive interactions and connections this game brings besides the role play of course. I would like to also say that I plan on not letting this mistake occur again and will be more well aware of my surroundings regarding my PC console. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely: Tanbuzz69

Time of Occurrence: Approximately 2052 hours.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Unknown

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: (Y/N): Y

Your ban appeal has been accepted and you are placed on a One-Strike Policy, this policy will last 35 Days / 5 Weeks. If you are found committing a violation of any kind during this time period your ban will be reinstated permanently.

- This is a rare chance you have been given and we ask you do not hurt our trust by granting this.
- Should you accept you will then be on a One Strike Policy for the time listed above.

Please reply in this thread that you accept this one-strike policy.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.