• Giveaway coming soon of 20 Robux Gift Card Codes, keep watch.

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maliloquium

Titanium VIP
May 12, 2023
Roblox Username: Maliloquium
Discord ID (Ex. 709881578058285127): unusirae
Your RP Name: Moon Sosa

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @846149311490031677

Ban Reason:
RDMx3 , LTAP
Why I should be unbanned: I am unsure of to why I was banned in the first place. I was in all tactical gear, then I continued to call 911 and stated that I was going to shoot police and anyone I saw because I had gotten into an altercation with another officer previous which ended with myself getting shot and him dying, however now that I was wanted for murder and shooting at officers, I decided to seek revenge on the police force for nearly killing me and also to take the life of a man who caused my vehicle to crash much earlier which is why I made the 911 call (to warn the Dept. that I was going to actively shoot people in an area). Then, visibly running through a parking lot in all tactical gear with a rifle occasionally firing rounds in the direction of my target, somehow managed to get close to the guy I was after without being shot. After I got close enough, I generously sprayed bullets in his direction of which I am unsure if I shot anyone else but I know that he died at least. Then I got into a shootout with police in the surrounding area after they identified me and I shot at any police officers that I saw. I got into a huge gun fight because I was reasonably angry that I nearly died by police for an unreasonable cause, and after I ran out of ammunition I tried to flee and was shot by S.R.U. Then I left because I died. I usually do not get into shootouts with police and I would much prefer to just drive around and work just like an average citizen having a good time with other players in a server. I do apologize for blindly shooting into a crowd, and I would also like to say that I gave as many warnings and hints that I was going to shoot someone as I possibly could. Perris California is a very enjoyable game with a very reputable community and I would very much appreciate if I could contribute to the great status of this game and be apart of the likable community once more. I understand that shooting innocent people is against the guidelines of this game, so I ask if that you may pardon my misbehavior and allow me atone by following all the aspects of the T.O.S and guidelines I am prompted with while playing.

Time of Occurrence:
3/11/2024, 1:43:28 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

APPEAL DECLINED

Your ban appeal has been declined for the following reason: You've got a very, VERY long history of RDMs on your record. All that the evidence shows is you pulling up to 3 cops sitting at an intersection (& 1 civ) and blasting at them, then leaving when you got killed, which is questionable but ydy.
Your ban shall stay permanently.
For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.