b0org

Sep 11, 2023
Roblox Username: b0org
Discord Tag: borgster
Your RP Name: Demetrius Floyd

Ban Length: Perm Banned
Banning Staff Member: Aquo_ss

Ban Reason: VTOS / Racism
Why I should be unbanned: I was playing Perris with one of my friends when he had just joined. My friend made a comment in the radio chat asking why I had killed him (I didn't, but he was just messing around), so I made an insensitive comment in response. This was meant to be directed in a joking way towards one of my friends in-game, however because I had said it over the radio, others had seen it and reported it. This was not meant or targeted towards anyone other than my friend. I simply meant for the comment to be a joke, and I do not dislike anyone based off of their skin color. Although I received a verbal warning in the past, this is my first big offense (and only offense if I do get unbanned). I just want another chance to be able to play Perris with my friend, or perhaps receive a punishment that's less extreme than a permanent ban. Playing on Perris is amongst my favorite activities on Roblox, and I want to be able to play it. I was just being immature and have learned the seriousness of this.

Time of Occurrence: 9/15/2023, 11:25:12 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

Status
Not open for further replies.