OfficerHamilton44

Platinum VIP
Gold VIP
Apr 9, 2023
Roblox Username: Officerhamilton44
Discord ID: 697552765588865185
Your RP Name: Tyler Blackwell

Ban Length:  Perma?
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):  Ash and/or Xollare

Ban Reason: Was banned after talking in premium channel regarding my complaints about what I believe to be the misuse of admin. (Using nukes and shutting down servers w/out cause).
Why I should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned as I was never once disrespectful to staff, while on the other hand staff members, Xollare, acted extremely unprofessionally by stating how I was autistic and should go back to the corner wearing a helmet. He promptly deleted that message before I could capture it, however, another member did and reposted it and Xollare responded with a "**** around, find out meme". I believe that is totally uncalled for and leads me to believe I was banned out of some sort of retaliation for questioning his decision making regarding the use of nuking a server or as he said "accidentally shutting down all servers." This was incredibly frustrating to me as I have been a premium member for a good amount of time, and during the first time of voicing my issues with what happened on the server this is how I am treated. If he would like to discuss this matter 1 on 1 I'd be willing to, to better explain my side, but at this current time I'm left very disappointed with how these staff members acted.

Time of Occurrence: 1/9/2024 around 7:30 PST
Additional members involved/witnessing: Ash/ Xolare, other premium members.

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

your not banned

retard.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.