seanthebomb1107

May 31, 2023
Roblox Username: seanthebomb1107
Discord Tag: Sean N#8385
Your RP Name: Dallas Jackson
Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member: @DarthRaven360 AKA Marvin the Depressed Lizard#3098
Ban Reason: Random Death Match
Why I should be unbanned: I was wrongfully banned when I was AFK in the server. I was playing with my dog while I was in que to join server 1 then when I came back to my room I saw I was banned for supposing "x1 RDM" when I was AFK the whole time. No one came to talk with me at all and the evidence he provided was bias. He just showed a clip of 3-4 subject in a stolen DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) van and RDM'd a random Patrol Officer in their RMP (Radio Motor Patrol/Patrol car). No where in the clip am I found. However, you can see my RP name and callsign on the radio. 603, D. Jackson. And I guess this clip was supposedly taken last night. And I have 4-5 witnesses that can back me up, cause I was in a VC when I was playing last night, with this case. Here is the clip that Marvin provided in moderation chat. https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/1c9osuldqj7Thl/uYPOwpcVJ529?invite=cr-MSw2ZXcsMTgwNTMxNTI4LA and as you can see there is another black individual with them that looks nothing like me. I am wearing a blue jacket and blue jeans, I wear black shades and have black afro hair. Here is proof of what I wear. https://gyazo.com/0411ca918f6c1cf328f04627bf1454cc. That is all.
Time of Occurrence: 6/2/2023 7:15:57 AM
Additional members involved/witnessing: None.
Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes. I learned to always record my entire session from now on.
Additional Notes: I filed a report against the Moderator. 

Appeal Accepted

Hello, after reviewing kill logs, I determined that you did not kill the person who reported you, and you were not near the scene at all. You have been unbanned now.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.