• Apr 29, 2024
    Roblox Username: sepsepper
    Discord ID: 820105628864348231
    Your RP Name: Camila Baker

Ban Length: 6 Days
    Banning Staff Member: oitz_Division

Ban Reason:
    Staff Disrespect + Team Abuse

Why I should be unbanned: I was banned for pulling over a suspect while on the FBI team, and when I finished the stop I was told by otiz I'm not allowed to make traffic stops and that FBI isn't allowed to be involved in calls and that only I should be assigned calls or be called by other departments so I said okay but then I decided to carry on and be rude because I do have knowledge of some of that but I did say we are allowed to respond to major incidents and he insisted that we can only do actions when called by another department or on the radio. I decided to after the situation call him some mean things like "stupid" and "shut up" it wasn't meant to be disrespectful towards anyone in my mind I was joking at the time and said let me see if he gets agitated which I will admit is wrong of me but that's all I said, I don't understand why its a 6 day ban I wouldn't mind if it was a 1 day ban but a 6 day ban seems egotistic and I think that was the wrong length for such a small situation.

I do apologize to otiz and anyone I have offended I did not mean what I said, but again a 6 day ban is very egotistic and harsh, because if he was a moderator he wouldn't have done that but that he is a developer he is using an certain ego to get his way and I don't think that's fair, he should use the same punishments any administrator would use.

Screenshots: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...f42b81f1c748d42075e1c7aef12f4324acb3cf4dbdf6&

Time of Occurrence:
    4/30
    Additional members involved/witnessing: FBI Agent, RCSO Deputies

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

APPEAL DECLINED

Your ban appeal has been declined.
    For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

PS: You have a 1 day ban, not 6.

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.