Jan 14, 2024
Perris Ca
Roblox Username: ScarfaceMade
Discord ID (Ex. 709881578058285127): 1196224839808188499
Your RP Name: Benson Montgomery

Ban Length: 7 Day Ban
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @unlimitedrp

Ban Reason: Glitching, Team Abuse, GTA Driving, Insert Abuse

Why I should be unbanned: am writing to appeal my ban as I believe it was unfair. I admit that I was engaged in GTA driving and respawned my vehicle shortly after crashing it. However, I was unaware that these actions were against the rules, as I am relatively new to this community. While my original ban was for 18 hours, I take full accountability for my mistakes. The part of my ban I do not clearly understand is the "Glitching", and "Team Abuse," aspect of it. The evidence presented just portrays chat logs of a person who is clearly lying to get out of a punishment. To provide further context, I was playing this game normally, as I was driving I came across a dude who asked to ride along with me, without knowing anything I allowed him to. This dude was in a prisoner outfit, he claimed to be an escapee, I just laughed it off, since I did not know that prisons were such a thing in this game. Unfortunately, user: Takiotsu threw me under the bus, and claims that I let him out of prison. To be fair, I would not do such a thing, as I understand, this game is so supposed to reassemble real life America, not some corrupt Third World Country. Anyways, I hope the reader of this appeal has a wonderful day, and hopefully a solution occurs, as I would love to get back to playing this addiction. 

Time of Occurrence: Glitching, Team Abuse, GTA Driving, Insert Abuse
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

Greetings,

How can we guarantee of such not happening in the future?

Do you understand that you can not GTA Drive anymore in any scenario and you have to RP everything you do, to keep the community fun for everyone to enjoy and have fun in?

Upvote 0
APPEAL ACCEPTED 

Your [7 day Temp Ban] appeal has been investigated & we've concluded that it should be lifted.
For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free to contact our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.