Status
Not open for further replies.

monopolismad

Oct 7, 2023
Roblox Username: Availing_Hawk1
Discord ID: 1003342145924649061
Your RP Name: Forgot

Ban Length: 1003342145924649061
Banning Staff Member: 829058347671355504 (ID I don't know any else) 1714606976817.png

Ban Reason:
RTAA x1, LTAA x1, LTAP x1
Why I should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because I've learned from my mistake. I recognized that my behaviour was extremely foolish, and I wasn't thinking clearly. I've invested a lot of time here, and I genuinely want to continue playing. Perris, California, has been the perfect game for me, and I'm committed to following the rules moving forward. I understand the importance of respectful gameplay and will strive to uphold those standards.

Time of Occurrence:
2/9/2024, 6:07:02 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A (I think.)

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

How long were you banned for? and what is your Roblox Username? The one posted is not showing on our system.

Upvote 0
**Please reply with "I accept / I do not accept**

APPEAL ACCEPTED / ONE STRIKE POLICY IN EFFECT UNTIL 06/04/2024

Your ban appeal has been accepted and you are placed on a One-Strike Policy, this policy will last 28 Days / 4 Weeks. If you are found committing a violation of any kind during this time period your ban will be reinstated permanently.

- This is a rare chance you have been given and we ask you do not hurt our trust by granting this.
- Should you accept you will then be on a One Strike Policy for the time listed above.

Please reply in this thread that you accept this one-strike policy.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Ok, I will place this OSP in affect and please allow 15 minutes for this ban to be lifted and the OSP to be placed. You should be able to access the game again in 15 minutes.

Thank you kindly,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.