SoupRokossovsky

May 11, 2023
Roblox Username: SoupRokossovsky
Discord ID (Ex. 709881578058285127): 576122576892330005
Your RP Name: Ava Brown

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
My ban isnt listed on the website.

Ban Reason: Got into argument with another member of discord server. Soup vs Kexetey
Why I should be unbanned: Hi I was banned at least a year maybe a year and a half ago, It was my first moderation in the Mountain Interactive community, I understand I shouldn't have continued to argue with him after moderation told us to knock it off, And I apologize to those parties involved with the argument, And those who witnessed it in chat. I should have stopped when told too. I am truly sorry if you can take my appeal into consideration.

Time of Occurrence:
A long time ago, ban isn't listed on the website so It doesn't let me look, but I believe it was over a year ago, Maybe more.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Kexetey (User at the Time), Members of Mountain Interactive General Chat.

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: (Y/N) Yes.

Greetings @SoupRokossovsky ,

APPEAL ACCEPTED

Your ban appeal has been accepted and you are placed on a One-Strike Policy, this policy will last until 20/05/24 . If you are found committing a violation of any kind during this time period your ban will be reinstated permanently.

- This is a rare chance you have been given and we ask you do not hurt our trust by granting this.
- Should you accept you will then be on a One Strike Policy for the time listed above.

Please reply in this thread that you accept this one-strike policy.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Cheers,

Reactions: SoupRokossovsky
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.