CartofCartof

Apr 3, 2024
Roblox username: Cartoful_Pedala
Discord ID: 1035258275739996314
Your Rp name: Daniel Crane
Ban lenght: Permanent
Banning staff member: devvy.au

Ban reason: Class C- LTAA
Why I should be unbanned: Well, my dad walked into my room, and was mad that I was playing games on the PC. He then unplugged my PC and said that next time he will destroy it. It is my fault that I played games while I should have done homework. That is why I crashed the car, and after a few moments the PC got unplugged. I started thinking about my actions and realized that if I would had listened to my father, none of this would had happened. I respect any decision the admin will take because I know it is a very hard believing story.

Link of the video:
Time of occurrence: 4.30.2024
Additional members involved/witnessing: I do not know.

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

Due to the moderation history attached with your SA record i will be offering you a one strike policy agreement;

Your ban appeal has been accepted and you are placed on a One-Strike Policy, this policy will last 28 Days / 4 Weeks. If you are found committing a violation of any kind during this time period your ban will be reinstated permanently.

- This is a rare chance you have been given and we ask you do not hurt our trust by granting this.
- Should you accept you will then be on a One Strike Policy for the time listed above.

Please reply in this thread that you accept this one-strike policy.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.