Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobTaylor2008

Mar 26, 2024
Roblox Username: waffledrumstick
Discord ID (835114318164000798):
Your RP Name: Jacob Taylor

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member: (1000548360106815488)

Ban Reason:
Violation of one Strike Policy (V-OSP)
Why I should be unbanned: The reason I'm appealing this is because I have no idea what I even got banned for. I think I should be unbanned because I believe I didn't do anything the day it happen was on a Friday and all day I was on and off from about 3 pm EST to 6 pm EST. Me and my parents were working around the house before they left for dinner I came back with the food they ordered for me and I came upstairs to fine I had been unbanned with only V-OSP on the ban template on Roblox. I feel like I know what the reason is due to when I argued with RSCO about a rdm that I committed but it wasn't actually rdm because he had a gun and asked me to kill him, the gun was for safe measures, but I did kill him as asked and had a photo and clip of it and then the cop shot me as I walked away and then I said why did you shoot me when I ran and he said because you shot him so I didn't care that much but then he said he was reporting me for rdm and like nitrp or something but idk like I'm still unsure what the reason is. I never said anything that didn't get filtered no harassment no inappropriate clothes like I'm kind of confused. I hope I can send proof or theres a clear visual that I didn't rdm this guy or whatever the violation of my strike policy was.

Time of Occurrence:
4/19/24
Additional members involved/witnessing: Idk yet this question I can't answer because I don't know why I banned so idk if its for a certain topic or I violated something worth a kick, I have no idea but if it was for what I think it was I have proof for it.

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: (Y)

APPEAL DECLINED

You're unable to appeal this ban due to it being a Violation of the One Strike Policy
For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.