Discord Ban Appeal

Welcome! You have been invited by max_pookiy to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

max_pookiy

Apr 8, 2023
Roblox Username: max_pookiy

Discord ID (Ex. 709881578058285127): 794709038713405470

Your RP Name: n/a

Ban Length: not stated

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Ash

Ban Reason: NSFW banner?

Why I should be unbanned: I didn’t know my user banner was “NSFW” for the server. I’ll admit the banner is weird but I personally think its the least from a NSFW as I quite literally found it on a discord GIf which its still up to this day. I had this banner ever since I made a discord account and just found the banner a harmless joke to have which nobody in other servers I’ve been in never had an issue. I personally think everyone was over dramatic with their reaction which likely took the cause of me being removed. I don’t think this ban isn’t fair as no one ever stated to change my banner to not get a moderation offense on me, at least from the moderation aspect as server profiles do exist. If I’m unbanned, I can just change my server banner if needed to you’re liking 🤷‍♀️

Time of Occurrence: 12:13 PM EST

Additional members involved/witnessing: people in general

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: (Y/N) Y

notes: i posted this in handled discord appeals by mistake srry

1711393758388.png
1711393766606.png

You stated your self, after you weren't going to change it.
Just because you are Plat you aren't exempt from the rules,
our community is for 13+ users there are 13 year olds in our server, just wanna make that clear.

How will we know you "changed"

Upvote 0
I was referring to user profile. Which with server profile settings, that can be obviously changed. I see no issue if I change my server profile as it's a feature added for discord. If you guys insist of me wanting to change my user profile, I don't understand the point as like I stated before, there is a server profile feature. I don't mind changing my user profile but again like I said on my last sentence of the appeal, I can just change it in server settings. Don't think that should define my overall character on how people view on me.

Upvote 0
Right, right now, your banner has "fentanyl", indirectly promoting harmful substance.
Can we have a more family friendly banner, or just not join our Discord?

1711491110862.png

Upvote 0
Alright then, ban has been lifted & your ONE-STRIKE policy is in place (y)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.