Status
Not open for further replies.

Othegoat111

Apr 10, 2023
Roblox Username: Othegoat111
Discord ID : Sadness_rtg
Your RP Name: Braydon Banks

Ban Length: Permantantly Banned
Banning Staff Member: (846149311490031677)

Ban Reason:
RDM x1, GTA-D
I'd like to appeal my ban Primarily because I did not RDM, or at least I did not think so. In this specific scenario I was being pursued by officers, therefor I assumed that the person who turned Infront of me and blocked me off was a cop so there fore I opened fire on him as well as the Deputies. None of the deputies reported me but the "victim". I really enjoy playing Perris and in recent years I have worked really hard to uphold to the rules. Please show some mercy.
(In the clip you can see the subject turn Infront of me and get out of his car. I assumed he was one of the cops pursuing me cop and opened fire) Also the only reason I was "GTA-D" was because I was being chased

Time of Occurrence: 5/2/24, 12:23:54 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: -

Last edited:
Due to the moderation history attached with your SA record i will be offering you a one strike policy agreement;

Your ban appeal has been accepted and you are placed on a One-Strike Policy, this policy will last 42 Days / 6 Weeks. If you are found committing a violation of any kind during this time period your ban will be reinstated permanently.

- This is a rare chance you have been given and we ask you do not hurt our trust by granting this.
- Should you accept you will then be on a One Strike Policy for the time listed above.

Please reply in this thread that you accept this one-strike policy.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.