Ban Appeal Request

DanielRuarc

May 9, 2023
Roblox Username: DanielRuarc Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): Dan Ruarc #7519 Your RP Name: Daniel Banks Ban Length: Permanently Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @DarkX_Division  Ban Reason: "Glitching" Why I should be unbanned: The evidence in question does not lude to the full story. The admin provided a clip of my self detaining him after he detained a fellow deputy for shooting a member of the newly created Fire Department Team who was abusing the axe tool to RDM. Naturally this wasn't reported because this person is paying for your services. In the clip you can see I had the person cuffed and held, In the process of moving them, I went to begin to type my response and hit the keys that causes your character to go prone. The clip is cut short to show this and only this as seconds after I stand back up and release the person held. There have been far worse instances of people being banned for much shorter amounts of times. I think this is a gross overstep of your moderation team and I would like this decision to be overturned. Time of Occurrence: 5/15/2023, 2:08 AM Additional members involved/witnessing: ThomasJCharlton Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Y