Ban Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I noticed that i was recently banned for killing AMR, and I wanted to explain what all happened and why it had taken place. 
Me and a fellow RPD officer were trying to help a civilian who had been shot, and we were healing him and trying to keep him alive. Then I see a AMR ambulance recklessly crash into a light pole nearby and then his siren was blaring loudly near the scene, and we kept asking the AMR guy to turn off his sirens. He kept ignoring us and the RPD person even told him more than 3x times to turn off the siren. He wasn't Roleplaying the scene, and he was trolling as well. Me and the RPD person walked back and the RPD opened fire on the AMR guy and i thought the AMR guy started shooting too and I opened fire and ended up killing him. I wanted to apologize to the AMR person for killing him because I realized that he wasn't armed at all and I made a mistake on my behalf. I am sorry for mistaken the AMR guy for having a gun and shooting him, i should've played closer attention to what was accruing instead of just opening fire with little knowledge of the scene. 
Have a wonderful day to whoever reads my appeal!☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.