Aquas Ban Appeal

Babyshemtan

Mar 4, 2024
Discord User: aquaa12
Discord ID: 944720652240318516
I was banned a year ago for no apparent reason by a moderator who blatantly cussed me out and called me a clown.
I don't know if this staff member is currently active because this was a literal 3 months and a year ago, I haven't received any additional information regarding this incident since then, I could assure you that this ban wasn't a permanent ban and it was put in place for a major reason. From what I could remember, the ban was put in place for me apparently stating that something was FRP and the moderators were aggravated and took their anger out by banning me and haven't updated me for almost 2 years, I could definitely assure whatever I was banned for wasn't that major.

Attachments

• 5617.png
    5617.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 14
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Your ban appeal has been investigated & we have concluded that we will be lifting it.

After reviewing your ban and questioning you on the situation, I believe that you have made a mistake and deserve to be unbanned.

For any further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, the staff member in question has already been Terminated. You have been compensated 1 Month of Free Platnium. We apologize for the inconvenience of the actions of former moderators and will work better to ensure this does not happen in the future.

Sincerely,
David
Chief Executive Officer of Mountain Interactive

Upvote 0