devryder

May 14, 2023
Roblox Username: iiDevelop_ryderLaw
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): Ryder#8222
Your RP Name: Ryder R.

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): N/A

Ban Reason: Selling leaked roblox maps.
Why I should be unbanned: It had nothing to do with the server itself, the person who I was selling it to just happend to be inside of the mountain community, and it wasn't leaked as he thought it was leaked. He reported me without any type of proof that it was leaked, when it was my map, bannings california. I should be Unbanned because the ban was not reasonable at any means, as I was trying to get rid of an inactive map. I spent money on this communtiy, and I made a load of friends.

Time of Occurrence: 7:15
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this message finds you well. I understand that you are currently facing a ban from the Roblox platform due to the accusation of selling leaked maps, and you would like to appeal this decision. I appreciate you reaching out to discuss the situation and provide your perspective.

Upon reviewing your case, it appears that the ban was imposed because of your involvement in the sale of a map that was leaked. Selling leaked maps is considered a violation of the platform's rules and is generally perceived as a form of scamming, as it involves unauthorized distribution of content. This appeal won't be accepted.

Unless you provide further amounts of evidence, like FULL dm screenshots, to Map Screenshots we can take a further indepth look upon this.

Upvote 0
Ash, I'm almost positive your the one who banned me, if you can provide me the user of the person who reported me, I know he was a moderator. and his plan was to buy my map, he asked to buy my maps, nor was it leaked. As I stated it was a old map called bannings califronia. I don't have his discord as I cannot provide the screen shots of the personal messages. Also, I'm facing a ban from the mountain discord platform.

Upvote 0
Again unless you provide further amounts of evidence, like FULL dm screenshots, to Map Screenshots we can take a further indepth look upon this. Your entire story could be fabricated until further evidence is provided.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.