Roblox
youghali
Roblox Username: youghali
Roblox ID: 1111024028
Link to your Roblox Profile: https://www.roblox.com/users/1111024028/profile
Discord Tag (ex. DiscordName#1111): FFZEZ#5076
Timezone/Country: GMT+1 (Tunisia)
What made you want to apply for a position with MI?:
What made me want to apply for MI is, support within the server, helping my colleagues & members, helping with in-game moderation, so let me explain: First, we will start off with support, I'd like to help with any questions or/and concerns that members or my colleagues may have, to assure knowledge into in-game playing, making sure they know what they are playing, and by support I also mean helping my colleagues with scenes, helping them resolve the situation, helping them make the right choice.Secondly, I'd like to help with moderation with the server and with the discord server (if I even have perms), even if I don't have perms in the discord server I'd still like to help with any questions or/and concerns that members may have during their stay, I'd also like to help with situations with it, if the situation is difficult I'd interfere and attempt to stop it, but not only that but I also would like to know the members & my colleagues/co-workers more, since I am applying for staff, what's the point of applying for staff if you don't know any of your colleagues or members? so to make myself known, I would like to knowledge almost every member & colleagues that I may meet.In-game moderation, I'd like to patrol more with my colleagues if I have the chances to, if I have a chance to do the following I wouldn't waste it since it's an opportunity to know one of the members of the community or one of my colleagues, then I'd help him with difficult situations, I'd help moderate the server with him, talk with him, know more about him, maybe even become best friends! but my goal is to knowledge more about members & colleagues, assure safety & trust in every robloxian that is playing the game, I'd also like to attempt to make every staff maintain proffesionalism, respect, maturness and attention if I have the chance to.
Considering your strengths and weaknesses, why should we select you?: You should select me because I actually want to make a living out of this, I actually want to know more about members of my team and members of the community, I actually want to know more about respected members & why they were given that role, I actually want to know more about the server and help with in-game administration/moderation, and if I would have the opportunity to be a management member, I'd actually want to assure that every staff member of my team maintains proffesionalism, respect, maturness, and attention in every members of their team also.
Do you have any staffing experience in other communities?: Yes, Detroit Roleplay.
Have you ever been a member of Staff with MI, or a Mentor with MI?: No.
Were you referred to apply by a current member of staff? If yes, who?: No.
Did you review the Staff requirements? Yes.
Did you spell check your application? Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

David

Owner
Community Director
Feb 20, 2023
San Antonio, Texas
Roblox
California_Division
APPLICATION DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.