Slime

vy_ea

Lifetime Donator
Feb 21, 2023
Roblox
vy_ea
Inappropriate Language
Climate change is real, and it's happening right now. The evidence is clear and undeniable - rising temperatures, melting ice caps, extreme weather events, and more. And yet, there are still those who deny its existence, or claim it's not caused by human activity. But make no mistake, you little ####, the science is in and the facts are undeniable. I graduated top of my class in environmental science, and I've been involved in numerous studies and research on the effects of climate change. I am an expert in the field and I know what I'm talking about. You are nothing to me but a denialist, a person who chooses to ignore the facts and the future of our planet. I will wipe your ignorant comments out with precision and facts, mark my pooping words. You think you can get away with spreading misinformation and lies? Think again, pooper. As we speak, I am contacting my network of scientists and activists across the globe and your IP is being traced right now. You better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm of extreme weather, rising sea levels, and mass extinction that your ignorance is bringing upon us. You're pooping dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can prove to you the reality of climate change with over seven hundred scientific studies and data, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Not only am I extensively trained in environmental science, but I have access to the entire body of scientific knowledge and I will use it to its full extent to educate and enlighten you, you little ####. If only you could have known the consequences of your little clever denial, maybe you would have held your pooping tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn meany.
I will rain facts all over you and you will drown in it. You're pooping dead, kiddo.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Qealxxx

elmo

Mentor
Feb 21, 2023
Roblox
Ethan_YT265
Climate change is real, and it's happening right now. The evidence is clear and undeniable - rising temperatures, melting ice caps, extreme weather events, and more. And yet, there are still those who deny its existence, or claim it's not caused by human activity. But make no mistake, you little ####, the science is in and the facts are undeniable. I graduated top of my class in environmental science, and I've been involved in numerous studies and research on the effects of climate change. I am an expert in the field and I know what I'm talking about. You are nothing to me but a denialist, a person who chooses to ignore the facts and the future of our planet. I will wipe your ignorant comments out with precision and facts, mark my pooping words. You think you can get away with spreading misinformation and lies? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am contacting my network of scientists and activists across the globe and your IP is being traced right now. You better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm of extreme weather, rising sea levels, and mass extinction that your ignorance is bringing upon us. You're pooping dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can prove to you the reality of climate change with over seven hundred scientific studies and data, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Not only am I extensively trained in environmental science, but I have access to the entire body of scientific knowledge and I will use it to its full extent to educate and enlighten you, you little ####. If only you could have known the consequences of your little clever denial, maybe you would have held your pooping tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn meany.
I will rain facts all over you and you will drown in it. You're pooping dead, kiddo.
buddy no one cares

vy_ea

Lifetime Donator
Feb 21, 2023
Roblox
vy_ea
Sir, what is this sir?
As a rationalist and believer in science and empirical evidence, I must contend that women simply do not exist. There is no proof that these supernatural beings are anything more than mere figments of the human imagination.

Despite what some people might believe, there is no conclusive scientific or empirical evidence to support the existence of women.

Claims about supernatural phenomena about women can often be explained by natural causes or psychological conditions.

While some may argue that certain events, such as sex, unexplained noises or movements, may be attributed to satanic activity, it is more likely that these occurrences have a natural or psychological explanation. It is not uncommon for people to ascribe supernatural explanations to phenomena that they do not fully understand.

Furthermore, the idea of women has been perpetuated through cultural and religious traditions, rather than through objective evidence. The concept of demons has been used to explain moral transgressions or mental health issues throughout history, and has been incorporated into many belief systems.

However, it is important to remember that just because something is widely believed, it does not mean that it is true. As a society, we should prioritize critical thinking, empirical evidence, and scientific research over unproven superstitions and beliefs.

In conclusion, women simply do not exist. There is no scientific or empirical evidence to support their existence, and their purported manifestations can often be explained through natural or psychological means. We should focus on scientific research and objective evidence, rather than superstition and tradition, in our understanding of the world around us

Cook

Feb 23, 2023
Roblox
cookallstarbrother
among us
83c.png