ThomasMWShelby

Titanium VIP
Apr 25, 2023
United Kingdom
Roblox Username: ThomasMWShelby
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): thomasmwshelby
Your RP Name: Joseph Maddox

Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: Blumiere1 

Discord Username of the player you're reporting: (optional)

Give us an Incident Description: So I saw a blue tahoe commit a rolling stop at a junction as u will see in the clip below, i proceeded to go pull it over, im a bit unsure why like 5 cops joined in and then treated it like a code 5 but anyway, i carried on with the traffic stop, out of absolutely nowhere Blumiere1 jumps out his police esclade and just mass rdms every cop there for no reason, he just kills us all for doing nothing to him, hence random death match. He might of been on FBI so thats even worse frp and rdm.

What rules / offences did the player break: Mass RDM

How long do you think the player be punished for: He seemed to know what he was doing then relished in it, so defo a week or longer.

Time of Occurrence: 2100 BST
Additional members involved/witnessing: FlogKnaw (was chp on scene and witnessed it all too) and clip - https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/1u6RypRogY01Dj/d133736WNWYr?invite=cr-MSxmbmYsMzE3MDE1MjMs  https://www.roblox.com/users/205541491/profile?friendshipSourceType=PlayerSearch

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, @ThomasMWShelby

Mountain Interactive values player experience and we thank you for your report that you have submitted, your input helps us improve the experience for everyone. I am writing to notify you that your player report has been DECLINED.

Although this may of been a frustrating situation for yourself, it has been decided that the incident or report of said incident provided does not warrant any moderation action. If you are not happy with this decision, please contact me as soon as possible with further evidence and/or input on @chocoxx (Discord)

MODERATOR NOTE

"This specific incident is tricky, considering the fact you initiated a traffic stop and other officers pulled up, in your own words, treating it like a 'code 5', the reported individual can easily claim he felt threatened by the presence of so many police officers and felt that considering the fact they'd all joined on a traffic stop with him he felt he was going to be arrested."

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.