REPORT DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.

gandalf41t5

Sep 9, 2023
Roblox Username: gandalf41t5 Discord Tag gandalf0785 : Your RP Name:B,Adams  Roblox Username of the player you're reporting:panos334ds Discord Username of the player you're reporting: i dont know his discord username. (optional) Give us an Incident Description: So we chased him for stealing police car when he crashed we aimed at him with guns he keept runing away when i puted handcuffs on him he was jumping so i cudnt move him around then he was trolling and doing bug abuze so i cudnt put him to jail  What rules / offences did the player break: fear rp, bug abuze, trolling  How long do you think the player be punished for:  atleast 7days Time of Occurrence: 00:10 Additional members involved/witnessing:  no one 

robloxapp-20230912-0012518.wmv

Attachments

• robloxapp-20230912-0012518.wmv
    4.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
REPORT DENIED

Hello, @gandalf41t5

Hello. Unfortunately, The clip doesn't show enough proof to go ahead an banned that user for "Trolling, fear rp, bug abuze", the cuff bug is something that everyone is having in game currently and he is not abusing it in any way. There was no fear factor because all you were doing was having him in cuff, and he was not trolling in any way.

Have a nice day

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.