Report against

Status
Not open for further replies.

pxscal361

May 13, 2023
Roblox Username: pxscal361
Discord Tag: pxscal361 (formerly: #6973)
RP Name: Joseph Fisher

Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: LordHotels_Applicate
Discord Username of the player you're reporting: /

Incident Description: I was responding to a help call by a Sheriff Deputy, since I was in the city for a lookaround. When I tried to park at the scene, 2 persons blocked the parking spot and ran after my car. When I was trying to get them away, a grey Chevy Impala (who was wanted, and BOLOed for Speeding, Reckless Driving and Fleeing multiple times) fatally crashed into my car with purpose, so I had enough of this dude and started firing at him, since he assaulted me with his vehicle, and tried to serious injure me / take my car out of operation. Then, out of nowhere, the reported user (which blocked the parking spot) ran after me and shot me.

What rules did the player break: RDM x6

How long do you think the player should be punished for: 5-7 days

Time of Occurrence: 23:21 AM (CET)
Additional members involved/witnessing: /

Evidence:
Clip 1/1: https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/1wgLoaHtsr_azg/d1337vDHbFXh?invite=cr-MSxnam4sMTMwOTYxMDQ4LA 
Kill Logs attached.

Kill Log 3.png

Kill Log 2.png

Kill Log 1.png

REPORT DENIED

Teams Notes: N/A

Hey, @pxscal361

Hello, unfortunately, sorry for any inconvenience your report has been denied to insufficient evidence. The clip you have posted with the report shows you having a gun out. Therefor we can not come to a conclusion on if that kill was withing RP bounds or not. 

Have a nice day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.