Status
Not open for further replies.

Braeden

Platinum VIP
  • Feb 16, 2022
    Chillicothe, Ohio
    Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): optimusprimeis0
    Your RP Name: Caleb Bradley
    Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: Chiefdeputypreston_2 and MujahedinSoldier911
    Discord Username of the player you're reporting: N/A
    Give us an Incident Description: For MujahedinSoldier911: We were at a scene that had a police officer being held hostage. She went inside and then shot all of the criminals (with a gun being at her head (she confessed) ). For Chiefdeputypreston_2: Near the end of the situation, he killed a DEA agent (not really sure). He lied saying he didn't shoot, but the recording says otherwise.
    What rules / offences did the player break: Chiefdeputypreston_2: RDM, FRP, LEO killing (while being an officer himself), talked about mass RDM, trolling, NITRP. MujahedinSoldier911: FRP
    How long do you think the player be punished for: Chiefdeputypreston_2: Permenatly. MujahedinSoldier911: Warning
    Time of Occurrence: N/A, I don't remember.
    Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A, didn't get their usernames and the witnesses won't be needed since I have the proof.
    Proof: Chiefdeputypreston_2: https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/1qq9mnFpV8xCjy/d1337rEwU5mM?invite=cr-MSx6UWosMTgxNzY3NDE0LA
    MujahedinSoldier911: https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/1qqaNgJH_MWhwG/d13371gSFLkL?invite=cr-MSxUN1QsMTgxNzY3NDE0LA
    If the staff member who is handling the report needs anything, DM me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
    Hello, @optimusprimeis0, after reviewing the first clip, you have made. Myself and another staff member have reviewed it and decided that the rule he broke was RDM. If you feel this is wrong please reply here and tell me the reason. Thanks again. Also the second clip is currently in review. Moderation should start shortly after both clips have been reviewed. 

Upvote 0
    Hello, @optimusprimeis0, after reviewing the second clip, I see FRP and Fear RP. But there is also a user. The user your provided for me doesn't match anyone in that clip. No one would be moderated unless you have the right user. I'm very sorry for this inconvenience. 

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.