REPORT ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMostAverageJoe

Titanium VIP
May 13, 2023
Roblox Username: @Joe (TheMostAverageJoe)
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): @themostaveragejoe
Your RP Name: Erik Singleton

Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: jandepmankak

Discord Username of the player you're reporting: Unknown

Evidence Link (1080p Video): https://streamable.com/bzvtes

Give us an Incident Description: As the video shows, the subject, "jandepmankak" VDMed myself and one other individual after attempting to VDM multiple others. While I don't have video of it, this was not their first VDM or attempted VDM. In fact, they had been VDMing and attempting to VDM people in the server for about the past half hour, this was just the first instance I got on video. They are clearly just trolling and not interested in RPing, but I only have clear evidence of the VDM, so that is all I am officially reporting. Hopefully other people are reporting this individual as well so we can get them punished more severely.

What rules / offences did the player break: Multi-VDM, attempted mass VDM.

How long do you think the player be punished for: However long is consistent with the rules, my suggestions here never seem to make a difference.

Time of Occurrence: 8/15/2023, ~12:23 PM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: pictured in the video, but I don't have usernames.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teams Notes:

Hey, @TheMostAverageJoe

We appreciate you reporting this person to us and help make the game more enjoyable for people

This has been dealt with and the user has been Banned for 1 DAY. If you encounter any other issues, please submit another player report. Thank you for your time!

Have a nice day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.