Not open for further replies.

user101853654

Silver VIP
Apr 9, 2023
Roblox Username: Nicksolojdba4
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): user101853654#5472
Your RP Name:

Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: jakubloveminecraft

Discord Username of the player you're reporting: (optional)

Give us an Incident Description: This deputy literally cuff rushed me while I was walking out of the SO. He tried to trap me somewhere apparently and he carried me to the logisitics room and tried to RDM me with a rifle but failed. He glitched me in some boxes so I can´t move and somehow I saw him change avatar from guy with blue hair and a hoodie on to him wearing sunglasses and what appears to be a cowboy style hat with some badge. I catched up with him at the locker room and he denied that he cuff rushed me and all the other stuff. Then he pulled out a taser and tased me 2 times and went to the motor pool. When I catched up with him at the motor pool and told him to uncuff me, he tried to play dumb at first but when he uncuffed me he cuffed me again and trapped me inside the building of the SO (if you watch the video you know what I mean).

What rules / offences did the player break: FRP, tool abuse, cuff rushing, attempted RDM

How long do you think the player be punished for: I think he should get a 4 day to a 2 month ban

Time of Occurrence: 
Additional members involved/witnessing: 

YT video link: 

Last edited by a moderator:
REPORT ACCEPTED

Hello, your report has been accepted. The abovementioned players have been punished according to our administrative rules and guidelines. Please consult the #moderation channel in our Discord server for more details. If you encounter any other issues, please submit another player report. Thank you for your time!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.