Kane_Mccalister

May 10, 2023
Estonia
Roblox Username:Kane_Mccalister
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): Kane Mccalister#0001
Your RP Name:Dave Nelson

Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: Kmboi7

Discord Username of the player you're reporting: (optional)-

Give us an Incident Description:I was on BPD team, I had arrested a guy for trying to take off  with my police car, threats on me and other players.I took him down to BPD Booking, on the way there he was saying things like "*****" to me, and other offensive words.I booked him, Put him in the jail, he glitched out of there, I said I have it recorded, He replied "It's a bug", and so.In put him back in(To add the jail doors won't open, so I put him through the wall, and released), he glitched out again, put after that about 10 seconds, his jail time was over.

What rules / offences did the player break:Glitching.

How long do you think the player be punished for:Me personally, I think he should get some time, as the way he was talking to everyone, it doesn't really fit the community standards.

Time of Occurrence: About 12:28 PM GMT - 30 minutes ago roughly.
Additional members involved/witnessing: There was other people, but I didn't get their user.

YouTube video attached.

Last edited by a moderator:
REPORT ACCEPTED

Hello, your report has been accepted. The abovementioned players have been punished according to our administrative rules and guidelines. For more information, please see the #moderation channel in our Discord server. If you run into any more problems, please fill out another player report. Thank you for your time!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.