EDI6192

Platinum VIP
Apr 28, 2023
Roblox Username: Edi6192
 Discord Tag: Proctor Oil#3703
Your RP Name: Blackburn Eaton
 Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: BigKeithD3
Discord Username of the player you're reporting: N/A

Give us an Incident Description: I joined a fairly empty game with 14 or 13 players. I was on the SRT team and was pulling into the SRT HQ to hang out. Upon pulling in I see another SRU teammate at the HQ and he pulled out a weapon and shot me once and I did nothing and then he shot at me till I died. I have no prior contact with that dude and did nothing to justify team killing.  I also have a Video of the incident.  https://clipchamp.com/watch/4MBV7neClUT  The Killing happens around the 1:40 mark in the video.

What rules / offences did the player break: TeamKilling
How long do you think the player be punished for: I feel that the player should be punished for 2 weeks or more because people are paying to be able to play on these teams and it's not fair when we spend 1k + robux to be on a team that a person is on and team killing others for no reason. 
 Time of Occurrence: 6/9/23 Around 11:55 Am
 Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

today.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
REPORT ACCEPTED

Hello, your report has been accepted. The abovementioned players have been punished according to our administrative rules and guidelines. For more information, please see the #moderation channel in our Discord server. If you run into any more problems, please fill out another player report. Thank you for your time!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.