REPORT ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

HECKSIMPSS

Platinum VIP
Apr 25, 2023
Roblox Username: HECKSIMPSS Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): zono#2337 Your RP Name: Eugene Bird  Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: BlueAdmirals Discord Username of the player you're reporting:  (optional) Give us an Incident Description: pulled out a platinum firearm that I spawn with for less than a split second from a misclicked key bind, put it away just as quick. (As seen in the video) Asked for a void as it was an obvious mistake instead I was cuff rushed and they wouldn’t have really cared if it wasn’t for me telling him to learn the law of the united states if he’s gonna larp and try to enforce it on roblox What rules / offences did the player break: FRP, TA How long do you think the player be punished for: Day to a week. Time of Occurrence: around 5pm? pm est  Additional members involved/witnessing: BenBrownCopper
https://streamable.com/ffiufm (EVIDENCE) 

Last edited by a moderator:
REPORT ACCEPTED

Hello, your report has been accepted. The abovementioned players have been punished according to our administrative rules and guidelines. For more information, please see the #moderation channel in our Discord server. If you run into any more problems, please fill out another player report. Thank you for your time!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.