• Giveaway coming soon of 20 Robux Gift Card Codes, keep watch.

REPORT ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMostAverageJoe

Titanium VIP
May 13, 2023
Roblox Username: TheMostAverageJoe
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): randomrobloxuser#9827
Your RP Name: Roy Woods (R. Woods)

Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: LFA_28

Discord Username of the player you're reporting: Unknown

Video Evidence: https://streamable.com/64o6nj

Give us an Incident Description: User LFA_28 OC-sprayed me for no reason, something that he apparently had been doing to others for the past few minutes. I walked over to a crowd of people and was standing there like everyone else when, as you can see in the video, the user LFA_28 came over and started yelling about loud music that another user (not me) was playing. LFA_28 then proceeds to OC spray me and tell me to "BAXK OFF THE AUTHORITY" (or something to that effect) and then run away. The video is as long as it is because, after the incident, you can see me attempting to find his username, which took a bit of time because it was not appearing on hover like it typically does. I confirm that his username is, in fact, LFA_28 duly by matching his face, skin tone, and then username to the person in the video by calling him by his username, and he then responds (all in the video linked above.) I'm not reporting him because I'm "angry" that he OC sprayed me; I'm really reporting him because people need to read the rules and understand how to play the game before they just hop onto the police team and start powergaming; it's become a really annoying and common thing. I have an uncut version of the video if needed, but it is longer (roughly 7 minutes, mostly unrelated).

What rules / offences did the player break: Rule 4 (Powergaming), Subsection 2: Police Powergaming

How long do you think the player be punished for: 6 hour ban, a formal warning, or both. Just something to make him take the time to read the rules and understand them instead of just mindlessly playing the game and powergaming.

Time of Occurrence: 8:07:31 PM EST on June 5, 2023.
Additional members involved/witnessing: The people in the video, but I don't have the usernames of most of them. There is the one bacon whose username can be seen briefly on screen, I believe it was "talktothefinger" or "tellittothefinger."

Last edited by a moderator:
REPORT ACCEPTED

Hello, your report has been accepted. The abovementioned players have been punished according to our administrative rules and guidelines. For more information, please see the #moderation channel in our Discord server. If you run into any more problems, please fill out another player report. Thank you for your time!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.