Status
Not open for further replies.

tytytyashdtw

May 10, 2023
Roblox Username: tytytyashdtw

Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): oreo#5309

Your RP Name: n/a

Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: NumberlessInvincible

(optional) Give us an Incident Description: i was walking to the gun store after i was just killed to get a gun and then i got rdmed and i was walking over there again i was killed again and for the third 3 was going to confront the person who killed me and ask why they did that so i did and then they said that i was fail role-playing witch i wasn't and i know the NLR rule witch i was following i wasn't going to talking to then i was just going to get a gun and leave but they came up to me put me in cuffs and telling me to leave and then started to say they where going to report me and started counting down and just killed me.   

What rules / offences did the player break: Fail-role-playing, NLR, conducting unlawful arrest.

How long do you think the player be punished for: 1 week ban or 3 day ban

Time of Occurrence: Additional members involved/witnessing:

Screen Capture 3-6-23, 5.12.47 pm.mp4
Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 5.13.30 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Capture 3-6-23, 5.12.47 pm.mp4
    22.8 MB
Last edited by a moderator:
REPORT ACCEPTED

Hello, your report has been accepted. The abovementioned players have been punished according to our administrative rules and guidelines. For more information, please see the #moderation channel in our Discord server. If you run into any more problems, please fill out another player report. Thank you for your time!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.