REPORT ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMostAverageJoe

Titanium VIP
May 13, 2023
Roblox Username: TheMostAverageJoe (@Joe)
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): randomrobloxuser#9827
Your RP Name: Roy Woods (R. Woods)

Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: "ok_bruhlol"

Discord Username of the player you're reporting: Unknown.

Video Evidence For Your Review: https://streamable.com/z2fcyj

Give us an Incident Description: This incident is the sum of two parts. What happened first was I was driving from the Gun Store towards the DMV building with one SRU unit in a black 2018 Explorer in front of me when I noticed he pulled over to assist a white 2018 Sheriff Explorer with two deputies inside. They were traffic-stopping a blue Durango. I did not stop nor conversate with any of them. As I continued to drive past, I heard gunshots and then saw on the radio that the SRU unit I passed (I confirmed it was him via radio) had just been killed by the two deputies. This is the first thing. The second thing, that I am reporting, is their direct interaction with me. What happened was I went to confront them about RDMing that SRU unit. They were stopping a different blue Durango at the gas station by the Gun Store. I pulled up to the traffic stop and promptly interrupted them to confront them about gunning down the SRU unit, a claim they quickly denied. Then, (in typical Perris fashion, I may add) gunfire unrelated to the traffic stop broke out across the street. The deputies responded by blindly firing into the crowd of people on the road near the gun store, striking several and killing one man who was unarmed and walking towards the traffic stop. When I confronted them about this, another officer, whom I don't have the name of, came up to assist me with the RDM confrontation; by now, they had RDMed several people, and the other officer cuffed one of the two deputies. The deputy promptly took out his shotgun and killed the officer, then me. I, unfortunately, do not have video evidence of any of this report to this point. What I do have, however, is a video of the following. After I was killed, I went to confront them again, and I began recording right as I was pulling up to the same stop in an unmarked white van. Before I even stepped out of my car, the user (ok_bruhlol) shot me to death with his shotgun. You can see in the video that I had just opened my door, about to step out and talk to them. In a perfect world, I'd have gotten the name of his partner, who was killing just as many people, but I didn't, so I can't report him. I'm seeking to have him banned for 72 hours because of this action, and in a perfect world, he'd be given a rundown of the rules and common etiquette because even before they started RDMing, they were extremely rude and wanted little to do with RPing. I am seeking a 72-hour ban because of all of the context surrounding this report and their, frankly, assholery about the whole thing. I mean, I tried to talk to them about it, and they just blew me away. I pulled the time of the incident in the video from the kill log, and you can also see the first time they killed me in the kill log (11:09 PM EST). I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this report, this is the first time I am reporting someone and this was where I was led by people in the Discord.

What rules / offences did the player break: Rule #1, Do Not Random Deathmatch

How long do you think the player be punished for: 72-hour ban

Time of Occurrence: 11:11 PM EST on June 2, 2023
Additional members involved/witnessing: I don't have names, but there were a couple of other SRU guys who got killed by the person, so they may choose to report separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
REPORT ACCEPTED

Hello, your report has been accepted. The abovementioned players have been punished according to our administrative rules and guidelines. For more information, please see the #moderation channel in our Discord server. If you run into any more problems, please fill out another player report. Thank you for your time!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.