REPORT ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

db_33db

Jul 21, 2023
Roblox Username: db_33db Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): db_33db Your RP Name: Daniel Gonzalez Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: OatmealPeaking Discord Username of the player you're reporting: -- Give us an Incident Description: I arrived to postal there were some cops, I got in an empty car, the FBI agent pointed a gun at me told me that the car was used in a shooting pepper sprayed me then shot me. What rules / offences did the player break: RDM, failure to RP. How long do you think the player be punished for: as long as the rules indicate. Time of Occurrence: Sat Oct 14 11:30 2023. Additional members involved/witnessing: --- Clip: https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/1yzhr06R9qgptk/d1337AZUz0C9?invite=cr-MSxTcXosMTE2NTI4MjE3LA

Last edited by a moderator:
REPORT ACCEPTED

Hello @db_33db

We appreciate you reporting this person to us and help make the game more enjoyable for people.

This has been dealt with and the user [SIZE=11pt]"[/SIZE]OatmealPeaking " has been banned.

If you encounter any other issues, please submit another player report. Thank you for your time!

Have a nice day.

Reactions: db_33db
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.