Not open for further replies.

hemykart

Apr 8, 2023
Roblox Username: hemykart 
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): oxjanet
Your RP Name: Janessa Cruz

Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: Jack_ACKSON & AUUBBBOOO

Discord Username of the player you're reporting: Jack_ACKSON >> jack_backup

Give us an Incident Description: I was on the side of a road when these 2 guys pulled up in a CHP polar bear charger and RMed me, and some other guy inna wig inside the charger. I had no prior interaction with them so I was confused but then other people on the LEO radio said they had been killed by 2 dudes in a slick top chp charger.

What rules / offences did the player break: RMD

How long do you think the player be punished for: I think they should be permanently banned, it is too long for an RMD but my reasoning is that they did not just RMD me but other people as well, I did not take a screenshot when they were talking about it over the radio. Them RMDing other people could count as having no intention to roleplay, due to that they went around killing people.

Time of Occurrence: 6:09 PM MST
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Roblox VR 2023.09.16 - 18.09.20.06.DVR_Trim.mp4

Roblox VR 2023.09.16 - 18.09.20.06.DVR_Trim.mp4

Attachments

• Roblox VR 2023.09.16 - 18.09.20.06.DVR_Trim.mp4
    9.2 MB
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, @hemykart

We appreciate you reporting this person to us and help make the game more enjoyable for people.

Unfortunately I can no ban anyone due to the fact that your proof is not in a medal link or anything making me download it, I will not be able to do anything unless I have a link to the video via yt, or

streamable.

Have a great day.

Upvote 0
REPORT ACCEPTED

Teams Notes:

Hey, @hemykart

We appreciate you reporting this person to us and help make the game more enjoyable for people

This has been dealt with and the user has been Banned for 3 DAYS. If you encounter any other issues, please submit another player report. Thank you for your time!

Have a nice day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.