Status
Not open for further replies.

udhbhav4546

Apr 30, 2023
Roblox Username: Udhbhav4546
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): Udhbhav0001
Your RP Name: Darrel Barton.

Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: ShttyDevTech

Discord Username of the player you're reporting: (optional) Not sure.

Give us an Incident Description: I was At the S&k store, On my way to return back to base. The subject came in a mail/Delivery Truck Recklessly Driving and crashed into side wall of S&K Which is damage to public property as well. I saw him, And it was a Felony So i decided to arrest him and hand him over to a marked unit. I went inside the store where he was using ATM. As a standard Procedure i had my gun in my hand and Asked him to hands up. He refused to cooperate so i tazed, Cuffed and Arrested him. He said "Call me a Supervisor." and i told him you will get one. Since i was holding him i went into air somehow so i used hold tool to release him.

He ran and Tried driving a car while he was Cuffed. So i Shot him down and took proofs. He also Vanished so i though he left the game, But then he went on Sheriff's Team and started Ranting/Disrespecting about the incident. I would love the Staff Team to go through the proofs and deal with him.

He also Said Most Dumbest SRU Ever and Many more stuff on radio Comms which is clearly a Misuse, Moreover he shifted teams to communicate with no intention to roleplay.
What rules / offences did the player break:

He FRP'ed / LTAA'ed / NITRP {No intention to Roleplay at the end}

How long do you think the player be punished for:
Whatever the Staff team feels right, But as of in communities i have Roleplayed in, LTAA was a 3 Months ban and FRP a kick warn and NITRP is a Temporary ban.

Time of Occurrence: 3:23 PM IST (GMT-5.5)
Additional members involved/witnessing: People on radio did saw his Messages and understood what was happening. I don't have that Agents Username.

Proof Links:- 

Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 3.08.09 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 3.07.44 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 3.07.43 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
REPORT ACCEPTED

Hello, @udhbhav4546

We appreciate you reporting this person to us and help make the game more enjoyable for people.

This has been dealt with and the user "ShttyDevTech" has been banned for 3 days.

If you encounter any other issues, please submit another player report. Thank you for your time!

• Thanks
Reactions: udhbhav4546
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.