Not open for further replies.

EdwardTLascelles

Aug 29, 2023
Roblox Username: EdwardTLascelles

Discord Tag edwardlascelles#8367

Your RP Name: Edward Williams

Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: Pay_Safe

Discord Username of the player you're reporting: N/A

Give us an Incident Description: Pay_Safe, presumably on the SRU team was abusing his rifle by randomly shooting people during pursuits or people speeding. He also dumped a mag into people who were blocking his car among other offences. Before I could get video evidence, he had left the game but there are two logs of him shooting me while I was unarmed in a pursuit and other people.

What rules / offences did the player break: Random Death Match

How long do you think the player be punished for: Either game ban for a certain amount of time or if possible, a removal of SRU gamepass (refunded) so that they dont use the abuse the automatic rifles again (both can be obvs be repealed) 

Time of Occurrence: 11:21 - 11:26 BST 

Additional members involved/witnessing: Only me among other players though I can not find their contact info 

PHOTO 1 - Pay_Safe after shooting the man who ran away from him infront of the truck

PHOTO 2 & 3 & 4  - Killlogs where I can confirm that he randomly killed them for no proper roleplay reason

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 12.26.05.png

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 12.40.20.png

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 12.40.11.png

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 12.39.58.png

Last edited by a moderator:
REPORT ACCEPTED

Hello, @EdwardTLascelles

I will be accepting this report, however do you happen to have any clip that shows Pay_Safe discharging his weapon to kill you, and the unknown player? That screenshot doesn't show any events that took place prior to the killing, so it's a hard area to tell if it's Random Death Match or Roleplay related killing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.