ItsDannyB

Platinum VIP
May 2, 2023
Roblox Username: Chosen_B
Discord Tag: itsdannyb
Your RP Name: Davion Banks
Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: ReaperDevCollins
Discord Username of the player you're reporting: devmccollins
Give us an Incident Description: I had arrived literally on scene of a active call that was going around on trailer homes. As soon as I pulled up this officer walked up to my vehicle and said to leave, I stepped out of the vehicle to identify myself and he straight up pulled a gun on me and cuffs me on the spot without saying anything. He says in the video that I didn't say anything when he never gave me a chance to say who I am and he claims I wasn't a real agent. I couldn't even leave even If I wanted to since a CHP had his vehicle parked right behind my expedition. I find this unacceptable and FRP/Tool abuse on his part.
Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/1s1qsLgXoSBJHb/d1337QIXYCJj?invite=cr-MSxWN0MsMzE4ODI0OTcs

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Chosen_B,

Thank you for your player report. I have reviewed the attached evidence, and I have determined that the players did not violate our 'FRP' rule. Unfortunately, the video clip you provided starts after the moment when you claimed that the player pulled a gun on you and cuffed you without saying anything. If you have any additional evidence showing that part, please reply below within 24 hours. Thank you for helping to keep Mountain Interactive a great community.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.