Permanently banned for playing bypassed audios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyAroundInTheSky

Sep 5, 2023
Well, I think my ban was happening too fast and I understand what I did. I have taken a look at the roblox TOS and I have done some research and I found out that the punishment is actually 1-3 day ban, so it would have been great if we could talk about this and try to find out what that really happened. Because I'm a big fan of the game and I love it. And I really want to be able to play the game. I couldn't imagine not playing it for my hole life. And I wondered if I could get unbanned, I have understood my mistake and I have read the Roblox TOS 2 times now, and I will promise on everything I own that I will never do that again. The thing is just that I the rule for some reason I don't know how I think it went on vacation or something. I just want to say that I'm really really sorry about what I did. I will do my best to remember all the rules still if i dont get unbanned. Hope you understand Thank you for reading this. https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/1x2yZhc9Cfze2P/P2qJ1MvmyfVc?invite=cr-MSw1NmssMTkzNzQ0NDk2LA

So for roblox it is a 1-3 day ban, for us at Mountain Interactive it is a perm ban. You also need to redo the ban appeal and follow the format please. 

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.