Silver VIP
Apr 9, 2023
Roblox Username: Nicksolojdba4
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): user101853654#5472

Your RP Name: (I forgot)

Ban Length: Answer this question using https://simpleadm.in/banlist
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Ashi_Division

Ban Reason: Answer this question using: radio spam/tool abuse
Why I should be unbanned: I was only singing a song on the radio and nothing else so it's a pretty small reason to permanently ban someone, I don't mind getting a temp ban or other small punishment though as I understand I can't just mess around on the radio. And the banning staff member made a claim that I was spamming the radio for 5 minutes and that he had to join the game to ban me which is not true. I just started spamming the radio and then stopped and the time I committed the offense was at somewhere from 12pm to 1pm/2pm but my ban took effect at 4:59. between the time I committed the offense and the time I was banned, I was eating at a buffet and wouldn't return home till like 5pm to 7pm so the banning staff member might had mistaken me for someone else( btw I got my first appeal declined last month and was told to appeal again after a few weeks)

Time of Occurrence: May 14, 2023 at 4:59pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: 

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

"I just started spamming the radio and then stopped and the time I committed the offense was at somewhere from 12pm to 1pm/2pm but my ban took effect at 4:59. between the time I committed the offense and the time I was banned, I was eating at a buffet and wouldn't return home till like 5pm to 7pm". If this seems unclear to you, what I mean is that I just sang a couple of lyrics in the radio under a 2/3 minute span at 12pm to 2pm and the ban took effect at 4:59pm. In simple words, the banning staff member may had (not 100% sure) mistaken me for someone else who actually did spammed on the radio for 5 minutes. It should also be noted that I had a good history of abiding the game's rules and never had a history of trolling  in your games before until the day of my permanent ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
You've been unbanned but I've place you on a 1 strike policy, meaning your next violation Is an Instant permanent ban.

Upvote 0