False Ban & Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoods

Sep 4, 2023
Roblox Username:xkuiu Discord Tag (Ex. cvvhoods): Your RP Name: Baird Allen Ban Length:9/17/2023 Banning Staff Member (@motorbike_ridr to mention the staff member): Ban Reason: nlr mrdm nitrp Why I should be unbanned: I was banned with the reason of nlr mrdm nitrp I have a clip of me role playing dying and then being teleported by a moderator saying I was spawning in and killing cops that it's not call of duty, when I told him that it wasn't the case that I was at Cesar and seen a group of guys and I chatted with them, and they gave me a gun. After that I went across the street to s&k to see what was going on because I had no car, and I was with my friends that I just met roleplaying with the cop's shots go off I seen 1 cop pumped him in his back I took cover behind a car and shot at a cop from the distance then a I got executioner style shot in my head. I spawn back in I get jailed by a moderator. He was saying I was playing cod this and that nlr he has clips and was watching yeah, he might've been watching the other people I was with, and they might have been mrdm but I wasn't didn't get a chance to use my NLR because I was jailed and falsely banned. I also have the clip of the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.