Discord Ban Appeal

Strivax

Apr 12, 2023
Roblox Username: Strivax Discord Tag: 1gzk#0124 Your RP Name: Derrick Dominguez Ban Length: 3 days Banning Staff Member @Tristan : Ban Reason: RDM x FRP Why I should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because he started mass RDMing deputies and RPD/BPD which is the reason why he was coming back to the LC. I only wanted to get a 1 time kill. What he did is like 4x bad than what I did. He stood infront of a CHP cruiser saying "My pronouns are USA and said it multiple times.   He uploaded a his clip in the general channel showing that  he is going infront of a police cruiser. This is just an example of what he did to the deputies and RPD/BPD. He started mass shooting the deputies which I have kill logs (No clips because Medal wasn't on). I don't think blud wanted to clip his mass shooting.  Time of Occurrence: 1:37  Additional members involved/witnessing: Coolowl637ALT, Elijahnewma123, AmazingBagel39920 Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: (Yes blud)

His kill logs.image.png Example of                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       what he did but infront of a CHP cruiser.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator: