- Feb 20, 2023
- You have to use the correct format or else your Ban Appeal will not be dealt with.
- Do not edit the format with alignments or colors. Keep it simple.
- Only the involved people in the Ban Appeal may reply to their thread. Others replies will be deleted and you will receive warning points. This counts for staff members too.
- You may not appeal a ban for someone else, no matter the circumstances - such as a forum ban. You may not appeal a discord ban if you are permanently banned from any of our servers.
- Do not submit replies such as +support or -support. Ban Appeals are no suggestions, faction applications, or any other kind of applications. This counts for staff members too.
- Always stay on-topic. Don't start other discussions or arguments that are not relevant to that Ban Appeal.
- Ban Appeals will not be processed if your full Discord Tag is missing.
- Your appeal can be denied based on a time-frame discrepancy. You should appeal within a reasonable time frame of when the ban was initially issued / or when it transpired.
- Only the Community Director(s), and Community Manager(s) may accept or deny a Discord Ban Appeal.
- For security reasons, we will not review/open any evidence unless it is hosted in one of the following platforms: