Account Terminated
Nov 2, 2023
Roblox Username: Theofficer_401
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): Jake Peralta#9319
Your RP Name: Theofficer_401

Ban Length: Perm 
Banning Staff Member @659222577918771200

Ban Reason: Backlisted 
Why I should be unbanned: So back a couple years ago I am not sure of the circumstances around it but I fucked up bad. I told someone to KTS. I know there is no reason for this. Now why should I be unbanned? Well we all make mistakes some more then others. Now I know this is a serious issue I was banned for and I am hoping to come back and show that I made one fucked up mistake and that this wont ever happen again. I am hoping to come back and become a functioning member of this server. Now in the last year year and a half alot has changed. I have changed my attitude as well as joined the military IRL. I am asking for this to be reviewed and looked at and hopefully have a second chance in this server so I can come back. If you have any other questions let me know. Now the ban shows it started this year but if you look at the original ban and the original screenshot it shows this happened either 2021 or 2022. sw

Time of Occurrence: Answer this question using: Says this march but it actually occurred in 2021 or 2022 
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.